Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Scabaholics Anonymous: Day 1

To know Robin is to know that he is a scab. Its true. I own Student discount cards for both HMV and Virgin, I collect my Nectar Points, I buy Sainsburys Basics goods, I use coupons whenever possible, I will buy one to get one free. I'm a scab, a skinflint, a tight wad, a cheapskate.

Whilst at Lize's one weekend, boredom lead me to read the small print on her Original Sources shampoo bottle. It stated that if one would like a free sample, to go to their website and register for one. So I did.

And today it came.


I used it in the shower this morning, and have to say, I was impressed. It was very invigorating, and woke me up. I'll definitely (at least consider) buy it next time I need body wash.

This gave me an idea. I'm a scab. We've established such already. And if this company is willing to give out free samples of their products, maybe others will be to! To Google!

After a search for anything "free", I signed up for as much as I could. I didn't care what it was, as long as it was free.

The results?

To be continued........

No comments: