Friday, December 02, 2005

...One minute, a friend, a road without end....

Some of my favourite Lyrics

"I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live" QoTSA - Go With the Flow

"You're a coffee cup, i'm a simple mug"

"If love is a labor I'll slave till the end" Rise against - Swing Life Away

" people say i'm strange, does that make me a stranger, my best friend was born in a manger" DC Talk - Jesus Freak

"Our lives are slowly fading, Receiving horrid ratings" He Is Legend - Suave

"it's a pleasure to meet ya, you look like one incredible creature" The Cat Empire - Sly

"when heaven is remembered but never seen, through hearts shaped like kaleidoscopes" Funeral for A Friend - 10.45 Amsterdam Conversations

"I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence" Temple of the Dog - Hunger Strike

"Admire me, admire my home, Admire my son, he's my clone" Pearl Jam - Do the Evolution

"Lover lover let's pretend, We're born as innocents, Cast into the world With apple eyes. To wish wish dangerous, My dear delirious, To try and leave the rest of us behind" Smashing Pumpkins - Geek USA

"hung from a wrecking ball, to see a fashion show" He Is Legend - The Seduction

"Got me a raygun, Got me an altitude, Can't help feelin' something's wrong, With everyone of you" Smashing Pumpkins - Pissant

"Is it bright where you are? Have the people changed? Does it make you happy you're so strange?" Smashing Pumpkins - The End is the beginning is the end

"Empty promises they sold, Will reach their best before dates soon" Hell Is For Heroes - Night Vision

"Simply because you can breathe, doesn't mean you're alive, or that you really live." Rise Against - Black Masks and Gasoline

No comments: