Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dublin February 2006

(listening to: Rancid Fall Back Down)
Heylo there. Was in Dublin for the weekend, with my family. Brief synopsis:
  • Hotel was called the Deer Park
  • Beds were hard as stone, as were the pillows
  • Swimming pool was good, nice and warm
  • Yes, I nicked the mini bottles of shampoo and body wash

So, getting back the photos. The above, and directly below are of Captain America's Cookhouse and Bar. The reason I took the photos, should be obvious.

Was in a music shop with Ethan, and saw this on the wall. I saw it and thought Cameron!
A comic shop just down form the music shop, which we discovered just by accident.
Not wanting to wait for the parents and Meredith to finish shopping, Ethan and i decided to get the Dart back to the hotel. This was a very big building beside the platform. Pretty cool pic, had it not been for the wires.

Holy Dutch Angle Batman!

"you've got wires....coming out"
This would have been a great photo had I taken it a second earlier.

I was watching this couple (weird, I know), and they just seemed to be so in love, which was really cool to see. A good photo, but they look like they are unhappy. A second later they kissed.



A view from the afternoon

I am convinced this could win the Turner Art Prize.



Immaturity never leaves

insertnamehear

No comments: